Why Choose Heath Creative?
Our company exists to help local businesses establish a professional online presence. We view website design a little differently, and how we approach our work reflects that viewpoint. At Heath Creative, we focus on the story of your business and the mission behind it. The Internet is noisy, and there’s a lot of competition out there — so let’s show the world why you’re unique.
Fully Custom Design & Rebrand – starting at $1,500
Every Project Includes:
- Strategy session before the start of the project
- Design and development of a custom, responsive (mobile & tablet ready) website
- WordPress platform (user-friendly for easy updates)
- Customized fonts and color palette
- On-site blog
- On-site SEO
- Text logo design
- Contact forms (up to 3)
- Embed email list sign up
- One-hour WordPress training upon completion
How It Works:
We will collaborate with you to create a brand new, fully custom website for your business. The process begins with a strategy session — this enables us to learn more about you and your goals for your website. Once we have a plan in place, we will work with you to gather content for the website. After we have created a design based on our strategy session and the content provided, we will enter the review and revision process. Your design package includes two rounds of revisions. When the site is everything you’d hoped for, we’ll get you launched right away!
Custom design clients aren’t required to sign up for a hosting package, but we highly recommend it!
Theme Customization – $500
How is this different from the custom design package?
1) With a theme customization, you choose a theme from StudioPress as the starting point for your design. You may select any theme not marked “third party.” These templates are the same quality as a custom design, but we’re using a pre-existing layout rather than starting from scratch. When choosing a theme, look for one that is close to your desired layout. Fonts and colors can be customized, and we will import and arrange all of your website content as part of a theme customization, but major layout changes are outside the scope of this design option.
2) The theme customization process is usually faster than the custom design process. In most cases, we block off a full day for each of our theme customizations and do most if not all of the development work during that time. The week before “design day” we’ll have a strategy session and give you some “homework” — i.e. gathering the content you would like us to include on the site. Then, we’ll present your theme customization on a demo site when it is ready to go with your custom content, fonts, and colors.
Is a theme customization right for me?
A theme customization is a great option for those who are seeking a lower startup cost. It has many of the benefits of a custom design at a fraction of the price, so it’s an attractive option for many businesses.
What about “extras”?
All types of basic functionality — such as contact forms, sliders, galleries, embedded videos, social media feeds, blog set up, etc. — are included in your theme customization. There are some options that don’t come standard in a theme customization, but we offer them as add-ons in case you need them:
Additional Pages: We will set up 10 static pages plus your blog as part of your theme customization. Additional pages are $10/each.
E-Commerce: Our rate for a standard e-commerce setup (up to 20 products) is $150. Let us know if you have additional products, and we’ll price that out for you.
WordPress Website Tweaks
Do you already have a WordPress website? Are you mostly happy with it, but need some changes to make it better? We can help. Let us know what you need, and we will tackle your to-do list at our hourly rate ($75). We work with WordPress everyday, so we’re pretty speedy. You can be sure that we will use our time well and make the most of your budget. Here are some ways we can help:
- Change your color scheme
- Add your logo or other custom graphics
- New home page layout
- Re-organize your pages
- Add new functionality
Need something else not mentioned here?
Get in touch. We would love to hear from you!